Published on April 12th, 2013 | by John I.0
Email Marketing Benefits
There are plenty of information on the subject yet it’s worth looking through the benefits of email marketing one more time since the public opinion on its effectiveness is shifting again, with the rising popularity of mobile devices. Email marketing experts from http://www.dotmailer.co.uk/ share their thoughts.
1. It helps build a relationship with the customer. Professionally created automated email campaigns help build a stronger connection between the brand and the existing client as well as win new contacts. It doesn’t require much time or money to customise online templates and create trigger emails that will help engage with the customer and say thank you on your behalf every time they make a purchase or sign up for your newsletter.
2. It helps add mobile users to your client base. According to recent research, 43 % of consumers check their emails on smartphones and other mobile devices. If your emails are optimised for mobile, your client base is likely to grow. Keep in mind that about 84% of consumers sign up for newsletters hoping to get discounts.
3. It helps create real-time communication. An email marketing campaign can be created in just a few hours, which is a great opportunity to promote time-sensitive deals and specials as well as send unique messages to subscribers who have birthdays and other important events. Keeping your email content dynamic helps make sure that it is still relevant when the subscriber opens your email.
4. It helps make social more effective. Email marketing can significantly empower the social channel of your online marketing by nurturing contacts into loyal customers. While it may be easier to gather contacts using social, email marketing helps encourage subscribers to become buying customers.
5. It helps gather feedback and measure success. With email marketing, every email and every customer’s behaviour can be tracked, which allows finding what works best and what needs to be reconsidered. It helps get valuable customer feedback to improve your business in general.
Email marketing is an art any marketer should master. According to Dan Forootan, president of Stream Send Email Marketing, “email marketing is an ROI leader in creating new business, and powering it automatically seriously boosts that capacity to produce profitable customer relationships”.