Published on April 12th, 2013 | by John I.0
Email Marketing Benefits
There are plenty of information on the subject yet it’s worth looking through the benefits of email marketing one more time as a digital marketing agency to tools, since the public opinion on its effectiveness is shifting again, with the rising popularity of mobile devices. Email marketing experts from http://www.dotmailer.co.uk/ share their thoughts.
You can assume that all of the tools in this article offer all of the features you’d expect (pre-built email templates, multiple contact lists, a visual email campaign builder). But some go above and beyond with email A/B testing, automatic send-time optimisation (to maximise your open rates) and little extras like support for inserting emojis into subject lines.
Whatever delivery tricks you use, they just won’t work if your email marketing software doesn’t have a trusted, proven, and reputable deliverability status. Whitelisted by all major ISPs, GetResponse messages receive priority handling and enjoy.
Imagine if you’d invested significant amounts of time and money building an audience on a platform, only to find it a ghost town just a year or two later. The impact on your ability to reach and engage potential customers would be catastrophic.
Email on the contrary has a long history of stability. The first promotional email campaign was sent in 1978 to a total of 400 people, and email has been growing consistently since. Interestingly, the email space itself has evolved from a time where you needed a developer to build an email, to today where tools like Campaign Monitor empower the modern marketer to create and send beautiful branded emails. This shift has put the power of business email into the hands of more people.
For many, social networks are a very personal form of communication used to keep up to date with friends & family. When people log in to their social media accounts, they are there to see photos and updates from people they know and care about.
Email on the contrary, is a much more professional medium and people expect to receive information about products and services through that channel, even the top web development companies have make it a big marketing strategy and still when people believe it’s already an old tool which its actually super effective and easy to use.
The best email marketing software for you depends on your budget, contact list size, and requirements. Before we dive into an in-depth comparison of each email marketing tool’s features, email templates, user interface, cost, and technical considerations like deliverability, security, GDPR compliance, and integrations, here are the top ten email marketing software providers.
1. It helps build a relationship with the customer. Professionally created automated email campaigns help build a stronger connection between the brand and the existing client as well as win new contacts. It doesn’t require much time or money to customise online templates and create trigger emails that will help engage with the customer and say thank you on your behalf every time they make a purchase or sign up for your newsletter.
2. It helps add mobile users to your client base. According to recent research, 43 % of consumers check their emails on smartphones and other mobile devices. If your emails are optimised for mobile, your client base is likely to grow. Keep in mind that about 84% of consumers sign up for newsletters hoping to get discounts.
3. It helps create real-time communication. An email marketing campaign can be created in just a few hours, which is a great opportunity to promote time-sensitive deals and specials as well as send unique messages to subscribers who have birthdays and other important events. Keeping your email content dynamic helps make sure that it is still relevant when the subscriber opens your email.
4. It helps make social more effective. Email marketing can significantly empower the social channel of your online marketing by nurturing contacts into loyal customers. While it may be easier to gather contacts using social, email marketing helps encourage subscribers to become buying customers.Blasting your emails to thousands of contacts with nothing in common is no way to build relationships and promote engagement.
5. It helps gather feedback and measure success. With email marketing, every email and every customer’s behaviour can be tracked, which allows finding what works best and what needs to be reconsidered. It helps get valuable customer feedback and helps you to understand and learn How to Respond to Negative Reviews and to improve your business in general.
Email marketing is an art any marketer should master. According to Dan Forootan, president of Stream Send Email Marketing, “email marketing is an ROI leader in creating new business, and powering it automatically seriously boosts that capacity to produce profitable customer relationships”.
Email marketing tools are tools that marketers use to create, send, test, optimize and report on their email campaigns. An email marketing tool could be a specific tool related to email marketing like an email subject line generator, or an inbox placement testing tool, or a suite of tools that enables a marketer to do all their email marketing end-to-end.